Hydrogen Business Developer (W/M) – Qair Italia
Milan, Italy ● ●
Founded in 2019, Qair Italia is part of the French Group Qair. As an Independent Power Producer (IPP), Qair Italia is active in large renewable energy development, including wind farms, photovoltaic, and hydrogen plants throughout Italy. With a competent and professional team, Qair Italia has more than 1.5 GW in the authorization process, and the first constructions will begin in 2023. The objective is to have 500 MW in operation by 2025.
To support this rapid growth, Qair Italia is recruiting a Hydrogen Business Developer to work at our office in Milan, Italy.
The main objective of the Hydrogen Business Developer is the development of Qair Italia’s H2 projects in Basilicata and Sardinia: identifying potential clients and carrying out the various stages of the project until all permits are obtained.
To achieve this, he/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing two hydrogen projects (one in Basilicata and the other in Sardinia) throughout the value chain, in coordination with the PM Process & Hydrogen Uses team based in France and a team for Sardinia based in France and Italy.
- Securing land occupancy rights.
- Developing secure hydrogen production sites by obtaining all required permits for green hydrogen production.
- Driving the emergence of solutions based on green hydrogen.
- Building and maintaining a network of prospects and industry relationships across all sectors.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including responding to tenders.
- Negotiating partnerships and new business relationships.
- Familiarity with the local industrial landscape.
- Responsible for reporting on project activities.
- Participating in Communication & Marketing events.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Self-motivated and autonomous.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluency in both Italian and English is mandatory.
- Willingness to travel frequently for business purposes.