Senior Wind Project Manager M/F – Qair Morocco
Casablanca, Morocco ● CDI ●
Based on a multi-local strategy, Qair designs and implements solutions tailored to each territory and offers customized economic and financial structures to local authorities and industrial partners.
To strengthen our teams and support Qair's growth in Morocco, we are recruiting a Senior Wind Project Manager.
The position is based in Casablanca, with occasional travel to France, including the possibility of several consecutive days.
The project manager is responsible for ensuring the development of wind projects, from prospecting and feasibility studies to the start of construction, with a constant focus on local consultation and economic viability.
- Develop projects from pre-feasibility to the start of construction.
- Design economically viable projects within the framework of procedures and in compliance with regulations, in consultation with local stakeholders.
- Identify sites on maps, atlases, and in the field.
- Obtain or supervise the obtaining of all administrative authorizations (Promises of leases, leases, occupancy agreements, temporary occupancy permits, Building Permits, Environmental Agreement from the national committee for environmental impact studies, Proposals and Agreements for grid connection, provisional and final operating authorizations, electricity purchase contracts).
- Lead and coordinate the completion of environmental impact studies (including thematic studies) and technical studies for project sizing (wind potential, micro-siting, road access, grid connection, etc.), coordinating the possible action of local partners and external service providers, ensuring compliance with study budgets per project.
- Initiate, organize, and lead work and presentation meetings, ensure consultation and information of local stakeholders in projects.
- Participate in technical, regulatory, and commercial prospective monitoring, notably by participating in events related to the sectors of activity and building a local network.
- Actively monitor to identify new sites, identify Calls for Tenders, work with business introducers, prepare and write responses adapted to the context, defend them to be selected, and organize the positioning of the Quadran Group to enrich the project portfolio.
- Report on activity via regular (weekly) reporting and tracking tools.
- Prepare project documentation for presentation to banks.
- Establish Budget Forecasts for projects (studies, then investment) in relation to Group services.
- Assist in the realization of projects in close collaboration with construction and connection services.
- Contribute to the improvement of wind power plant projects and share experiences.
- Manage the project scope with a high degree of autonomy within defined objectives and take on a reference role under the responsibility of your agency manager.
Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Analytical and synthesis skills.
Ability to mobilize teams from different services and external providers around the same project.
High autonomy in daily work, initiative, and rigor.
Ability to manage opposition and conflict situations.
Proficiency in office and technical tools.
Oral and written proficiency in French and Arabic.
English proficiency is a plus.